United Colors of Benetton X Style Fashion Etc

IMG_3288 IMG_3234 IMG_3236 IMG_3369 IMG_3238
{T-shirt/Skirt/Bag - United Colors of Benetton, Shoes - Aldo, Necklace - Forever 21, Sunglasses - Style Fiesta, Watch - Michael Kors}

Being a member of PopXo Blog Network has it's perks! This time around, I got the opportunity to review United Colors of Benetton's A/W'15 collection. I have always viewed United Colors of Benetton as one of the best brand's for basic wardrobe needs but after going through the whole collection they have to offer, I must admit, they are so much more than just basics. Along with a vast color range, they also have various silhouettes to offer. You are bound to find something for your sartorial needs. I found myself picking up a dozen of styles to try and spent almost an hour mixing and matching prints and trying out something out of the box. I finally settled on this voluminous skirt and loose t-shirt. It is often said that you should balance out a voluminous skirt with fitted top or pair a loose oversized t-shirt with skinny pants/denims. But who's to stop me if I decide to break and bend the rules a bit? 

I styled this super comfy and relaxed outfit keeping in mind the vibe of the brand. It's fun, it's preppy and it's cute and I had a ball shooting this outfit! I was jumping around the whole time and there are like a ton of candid pictures where I am a blur and all you can see is the beautiful fun myriad of colors that is UCB as a brand. For girls with a hint of tomboy attitude would absolutely love this outfit and so would the girls who love dressing up in girly outfits. This look would be perfect for a day out with the girls or a fun lunch date with your guy. It's amazing how wearing bright preppy colors can help bring out the fun side of you and make you instantly happy!

xoxo,
Srish