Elephant in the Room

IMG_2348 IMG_2401 IMG_2415 IMG_2411 IMG_2384
{Outfit - Ridhi Bansal, Earrings - Vintage store in Milan, Sunglasses - Style Fiesta, Shoes - Intoto}

With wedding invitations piling up and festivals like Diwali and Dussehra right around the corner, I figured why not style some indianwear attires and give you guys outfit ideas on how to dress for such occasions. I am a big fan of dressing up in Indianwear and giving the look a modern twist. This itch in particular led me to style this beautiful anarkali jacket with dhoti pants and a bandeau crop top. Originally, this anarkali jacket by Ridhi Bansal closes up till waist and it comes with a matching churidar and a bright pink dupatta. What I love most about this style is the cute elephant motifs! I mean, how cute are the pink and silver baby elephants!! The quirkiness of the motif with the traditional silhouette stands out in this outfit. Stay tuned for more looks by Ridhi Bansal as this label is my new find and I am in love with the pretty designs.


Location Courtesy: The Perfect Location
Photography: Aman Bhatia
Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish