Will Smith Gush About Marriage To Wife Jada Pinkett Smith, Said They Are Not Quitters!!

'The most excruciating thing that we have ever taken on' Will Smith got real about his longtime marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith while at the premiere of his latest drama Concussion  
Will Smith got real about his longtime marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith while at the premiere of his latest drama Concussion. The couple have been married for 20 years and still waxing strong.  'We've been married for 20 years and we've been asking ourselves [what’s the secret to marriage] and really at the end of the day it’s just not quitting,' the star revealed.
'You can’t expect it to be easy,' Will continued, adding: 'It’s like our marriage was the most difficult,
grueling, excruciating thing that we have ever taken on in our lives. And you know we're just not quitters. He also opened up on what he believes to be the secret to maintaining a good marriage, which is always working to be a better person.
I would say is that we never went into working on our relationship,' He explained. 'We only ever worked on ourselves individually, and then presented ourselves to one another better than we were previously.'on the divorce rumors, the star added that 'So, in the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over-again-ness... Jada and I are...NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!' the star emphatically wrote.He continued: 'I promise you all - if I ever decide to divorce my Queen - I SWEAR I'll tell you myself! ‪#‎Dumb‬ People Should Have to Wear Scarlet D's.'
Hard work: The star shared that the secret to making his marriage last was 'just not quitting'
On Jada's Last Birthday, With a throwback Photo,Will wrote.... 'I've told you "I love you" at least 8,285 times. And of the nearly 3.96 Billion women on the planet - there is only 1 that I want to spend the rest of my life with.'
For Will's birthday about a week later Jada similarly gushed, writing: 'I'm not going to pull out the calculator like you did but know this... you have a 100 percent of my heart and the rest of my days...'The longtime couple share 17-year-old son Jaden and 15-year-old daughter Willow....Nice one Will!!!!!!!!!!!!
Romantic: The Oscar nominee has taken to Facebook to refute divorce rumors as well as share sweet posts for his wife Jada, such as a birthday message that included this throwback photo 'taken at your mom's house 20 years ago'

Image result for willow smith family