Once Upon a Trunk...

DSC_2757 DSC_2764 DSC_2809 DSC_2815 DSC_2830 DSC_2833 DSC_2838 DSC_2848 DSC_2880 DSC_2881 DSC_2886 DSC_2938 DSC_2902 DSC_2922

So, how is the festive and wedding season treating you all? I myself have been in a constant state of confusion and running around to designer stores for selections, fittings and what not. And with a part-time styling job and full-time blogging, time is not a luxury for me. Yes, you might be silently suggesting me online shopping to save time sifting through designer outfits while still sitting at home and finding my size, color and style but honestly tell me, haven't you ever wished for a designer drive-up service?  Spending all that hard-earned money on something you saw and liked on a computer screen might not feel as satisfying and justified. And the time crunch, injury, illness or some unexpected circumstances has been preventing you to visit the designer's store yourself to see, touch and feel the fabric, quality and make of the outfit. Will you be able to thank me enough if I tell you I found the solution to this problem?

Once Upon A Trunk recently launched it's website and guess what guys, they are offering home shopping service! You can book an appointment, tell them the occasion you want outfits for and your personalized trunk will be delivered to your doorstep along with a stylist to help you hand-pick the best suited silhouettes and accessories to you according to your body type and color while still keeping in mind your tastes and aesthetics. You can pay for what you love and send the rest back!

I opted to try out this service for an upcoming day wedding of a cousin. I wanted something classic with a bit of modern twist and in a day appropriate color which can effortlessly blend in for an evening function too in case the wedding stretches into the later hours. I discussed my complexion and body type along with my preferences of outfits with the OUAT team over the phone and the next day the customized trunk was at my doorstep for me to try! The surprising thing was that I fell in love with everything that was there in the trunk. It was like a personally curated pandora box for me and just me. The jewellery selection was stupendous and once I had everything on, nothing look forced or too much. It was perfect and I couldn't be happier! And guess what, the home shopping service is free the whole December! You do not have to pay any extra charges for the extra pain they go through to help you choose what you want and making you happy.

Apart from offering this home shopping service, they have pre-curated looks which you can buy on the spot. If you are in a time crunch, just go through the Styled Looks section and you will be sure to find the perfect fit for your occasion!

Do stop by the website and check out the amazing collection they have over there!

ONCE UPON A TRUNK

xoxo,
Srish

Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish
Photography: Vaibhav Sachdeva
Outfit/Jewellery/Clutch - Once Upon A Trunk
Location: The Perfect Location, Faridabad