David Beckham Is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive!

David Beckham Is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive!| Sexiest Man Alive, Sexiest Man Alive, Sexiest Man Alive Ad Tag, David BeckhamImage result for david beckham
Apart from being Sexy,"David is very romantic and we regularly do lovely things to surprise each other," Hmmmm, such a nice words from his wife Victoria Beckham told PEOPLE of her Husband. He is a global superstar, devoted husband and down-to-earth dad of four. And now, the humble British heartthrob is this year's Sexiest Man Alive."It's a
huge honor," Beckham, 40, tells PEOPLE of scoring the 30th anniversary Sexiest Man crown. "And I'm very pleased to accept." Although
 David has been a sex symbol for nearly two decades, the self-effacing soccer icon isn't sure he's even deserving of the mantle. "I never feel that I'm an attractive, sexy person," he says.

Image result for david beckhamImage result for david beckham
"I mean I like to wear nice clothes and nice suits and look and feel good, but I don't ever think of myself that way."Still, when Beckham shared the news with his wife, fashion mogul Victoria Beckham 41, she was totally on-board. "I would hope that she feels this way about me all the time anyway!" he says with a shy smile. "But she said, 'Congratulations!'. The Couple always make time for each other and time for the children," says Victoria. "We always support each other and our family." Lovely family and David is obviously Sexy, Congrats Dear!!!!!!!!!

Image result for david beckhamImage result for david beckham

Loving the Sexiest Man Alive: Victoria Beckham Reveals Why She Fell for David| Sexiest Man Alive, Sexiest Man Alive, Sexiest Man Alive Ad Tag, David Beckham, Victoria BeckhamImage result for david beckham
Image result for victoria beckham family