Dhoti Pants & Crop Top

IMG_1611 copy IMG_1621 copy copy IMG_1633 copy copy IMG_1645 copy IMG_1637 copy
{Outfit - Mrignain by Mandeep Rekhi, Jewellery - Indiatrend, Belt - Forever New, Sunglasses - Aldo, Shoes - Zara}

And I am back yet again with an Indianwear attire!

With my body type, I feel high-waisted dhoti pants with crop top looks really flattering. I have an hour-glass figure which means I have a somewhat tiny waist(yay) so this outfit flaunts exactly that making me look even more slimmer than I am. The trick to wear crop tops flawlessly is to show just a sliver of skin and not more 1 or at max 2 inches. Unless you have the Shilpa Shetty body, any more than 2 inches and you can easily tip over to the slightly vulgar side. Keep it safe and classy but if you really wanna be a lil risqué, all power to you! 

This silhouette can be worn by girls with any body shape, even if you have a pear shaped body, rectangular or an apple shaped body, it kind of neutralises the silhouette by creating an illusion of slimmer waist and fuller bust and hips. This outfit would be perfect for a garden diwali party or an outdoor mehendi and sangeet function. Keeping that in mind, I kept the jewellery minimal for a fresh and young vibe. What are your thoughts about this look, do let me know in the comments section below!

xoxo,
Srish

Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish
Photography: Nisha Singh