On the Chariot

IMG_2763 IMG_2770 IMG_2785 copy IMG_2794 IMG_2796 IMG_2815
{Outfit - Ridhi Bansal, Jewellery - Own, Sunglasses - RayBan}

In my last post, I talked about what fashion blogging essentially is for me and how do I earn for it (you can read more HERE). Writing about it made me realise how far I have come. When I started blogging, which was over 5 years ago, I started it as a hobby. I clicked outfit pictures using my phone which later got replaced by a digicam, then a lower level dslr, then a semi-professional dslr and then the one we are currently using. We put so much time and effort into it and still I feel like the biggest reason of all the success is you guys. Without the support and appreciation, we bloggers would stand no where! Our readers are our biggest supports, they define us and give our work some meaning. So, I want to take a minute and thank all of you for your support, taking out few minutes from your busy daily life and reading what I have to say means a lot to me and I cannot thank you enough for this.

I am sharing my last instalment of Ridhi Bansal designs and one of my favourites. This lehanga which looks nothing less than a grand outfit right out of a fairytale is a pretty amalgamation of dreamy colors and elegant design. You can check out more designs by this talented designer here: Ridhi Bansal Facebook Page

xoxo,
Srish

Location Courtesy: The Perfect Location
Photography: Aman Bhatia
Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish