Fall Fashion and Hats

IMG_3624 IMG_3630 IMG_3619 IMG_3649 IMG_3651 IMG_3654 IMG_3660
{Denims/Jacket/Rings - Forever 21, Crop Top - H&M, Hat - Zara, Shoes - Aldo, Bag - StalkBuyLove, Watch - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - The Black Box}

Can we just hurray in excitement for a whole minute! My most beloved season is here in full form and I couldn't be more excited. Fall season is my favourite not only because it is the perfect temperature, neither too hot nor too cold, but also because it brings along limitless possibilities of layering, accessorising and styling. Although I am aware that Winter will surpass this temperature in a matter of weeks or probably even days but I am going to be making the most of this time however little of it I am allowed.

This outfit is my first tribute to this season, where I have incorporated the core trends for fall. Plaid is having a moment on the runways and I brought it down to the streets with this light woolen cape jacket. It was a gem found buried deep in the treasure hunt we all go through as we step into Forever 21. The denims and the bag are the results of a little DIY makeover project that we did on a whim while chilling on a lazy Sunday afternoon. We always find ourselves pointing out the little changes that could have made a garment or an accessory much more stylish and one day we had enough of the could haves and should haves and we took the matter in our hands. Or should I say, took the scissors in our hands! We snipped away the arm handles of the bag first which made it more street chic and then moved onto making those slits in the denims. It was hard not to go overboard as I kept insisting for a few more slashes but then felt this was just the right amount of skin peeking through.

With high waist denims, the most obvious choice is a crop top and that's what I went for. Yes, the nip in the air is more prominent but we don't have to let go of our crop tops just yet! With the right amount of layering, crop tops can easily work their way into our Fall wardrobes. Why don't you all show me your way of wearing crop tops in this weather! Share your styled outfits with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat...I would love to see what you guys come up with! There is a stylist hidden in each one of you, dig deep and explore the possibilities!

Facebook - Style Fashion Etc
Instagram - Style Fashion Etc
Twitter - Style Fashion Etc
Snapchat - SrishSFE

xoxo,
Srish