Wills Lifestyle Collection Review

Fashion week has officially come to an end. While the 5 days were filled with crazy energy, late nights, fun and fashion, I did get a chance to meet few lovely people and get a closer look at all the designer clothes. But in midst of all things expensive, the Wills Lifestyle collection really stood out! From Club, Sports, Classic to Designer Wear, they have got everything covered. I have my eye on a couple of Pankaj & Nidhi designs for Wills!

On Day 5, I got a chance to see the collection up close and review it as a guest of PopXo and Wills Lifestyle. And I was really really impressed from this year's Autumn/Winter collection!


This boho-chic jumpsuit is one of my favorite pieces from the collection. The fabric is soft and drapes beautifully and the color scheme just screams Autumn/Winter! This would be just as perfect for a dinner date paired with a long coat as it would be for a sunny day lunching on a terrace cafe!


This mustard yellow suit is perfect if you work in a stylish office environment. It gives a bold statement and in contrast with the soft shirt fabric, it retains the femininity as well.


The men's collection really bowled me over. I have seen my guy friends struggling to shop stylish clothes from high street brands, and really there is hardly any options out there for them! I know for sure, Aman would be happy to check out the Wills Lifestyle collection as they have amazing color blocked shirts, polo t-shirts and well tailored trousers.




I loved the jackets in the collection as well, be it womens or mens. They are so well fitted and tailored fit is actually very rare to find these days and that is what costs you a bomb while shopping from designers. But Wills managed to get it right with the fits and I am so glad! The color combinations and the finishings are really good and I cannot wait for these to hit the shops so that I can grab couple of these awesome pieces! I suggest, you guys also keep a lookout for the new Autumn/Winter collection from Wills Lifestyle because it is going to be a show stealer!