What's in my bag (WIFW Edition)

Hello friends!

The Wills India Fashion Week frenzy is about to begin in a couple of days. I am gearing myself up inspite of being sick for past few days because I do not want to miss this season as Spring/Summer is my favorite! As I was packing my bag for the 5 days of madness, I figured if some of you are also planning to go, a post on what to carry to go through the whole day at the fashion week venue might be of help. So, here it is!

Apart from day-to-day items, I add on few more things that are very crucial during Fashion Weeks. The first and foremost are a pair of flats because running from one show to another in heels can take a toll on your soles and you can rest them in between by wearing a comfy pair of flats. You should also carry an external mobile charger, some gum, pen drive, roll-on perfume, sanitizer, band-aids, etc. To get a more detailed insight on what's in my bag during fashion weeks, check out the video below:




Being a blogger, I always carry my DSLR to capture all the fashionable moments and the street style during fashion weeks and I will be bringing this cute camera bag by October with me. 


Hope this post helps you guys! And if you spot me at the WIFW, come say hi!! We can take a selfie together :))

This season, I am attending the WIFW as a guest of PopXo.com and Wills Lifestyle. If you don't know already, I am guest blogging for PopXo, check out my Profile HERE!

Meanwhile, here's how you can attend Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week, enter this cool contest
  • Upload and Instagram a picture of you in an outfit that you would like to wear at the WIFW. We love your look... you win a couple pass to the WIFW. You just have to tag the below mentioned handles and add the hashtag.
  • Tag @stylefashionetc, @popxodaily and @willslifestyle
  • Hashtag: #MyWIFWLook
Who knows...you might be the lucky one.