What I wore to WIFW SS15

{Skirt- StalkBuyLove, Top/Shoes - Zara, Necklace/Rings - Forever21, Bag - Love Moschino}

Fashion week is in full swing and so is the street style at the show venue. In my last post, I showed you guys some very stylish outfits worn by some very stylish ladies so now, it's time to show you guys what I wore to WIFW. I am attending the Wills Fashion Week as a PopXo blogger and if you guys don't know about it already, I have collaborated with PopXo and will be guest blogging for them so do check out their website if you want to see more of my articles :)

I wanted to keep my outfit minimalistic and non-fussy this time as I was attending sans the partner in crime, Aman so I had to handle the camera, etc. I already showed you all which bag I was going to carry to WIFW in my previous post What's in my Bag (Fashion Week Edition) and it went perfectly with my outfit. I chose to wear a printed pencil skirt paired with a plain white sleeveless top for a clean look. I have always been afraid of wearing white as it is too high-maintenance but I guess, with age comes maturity(not that I am too old :P) because I seem to be gravitating a lot towards whites and nudes these days. These colours give a clean and crisp look to the whole ensemble which is what I was going for with this outfit. 

And by the way, has anybody noticed my new damn cool shades yet? No? Nobody? Well, I will either ways shamelessly shout it out loud: Check out my new super cool shades!!! It was a gift from Aman and I am absolutely obsessed with it. I may just be able to wear it for next couple of weeks before Winter hits but I don't care! I loveeee them!! :D

xoxo,
Stay fabulous!