Earn while you shop this festive season!!

I don't think it's a secret that I am kinda shopaholic. Be it's Sale season or not, it is difficult for me to let go of something that I probably don't need but want really bad. When I was in college, I would save every penny to buy the shoes that I was eyeing. Now, a couple of years later, nothing has changed. I still save and shop. The only change that is evident is my interest in Online shopping. It is so much easier and faster especially during sale season! Instead of standing in long queues for the trial room and then at the cashier, I prefer sifting through hundreds of products online at my disposal. Just a few clicks here and there in the comfort of my own room, I have acquired few of my favorite pieces that lie in my wardrobe today.

This festive season when you have so many reasons to shop, online shopping can prove to be the biggest rescue possible from the overly crowded stores. I love shopping but it is really not convenient to go through every rack at the stores when there is a lot of rush. And during Dhanteras, Diwali and Bhaidooj almost back to back, there is no possibility of delaying your shopping till after the festivities. So what do I do? I go online to few of my favorite online shopping websites and place orders for Diwali/Card Party outfit for myself, something expensive for Dhanteras, something special for my little brother for Bhaidooj and few gifts for my friends and family. Now, I am guessing you guys are getting anxious about how to earn while you do some major deep digging in your pockets. Sit tight, the good stuff is about to begin!


How about if I tell you that you can get a certain percentage of money that you spend on these online purchases back in your bank account? Yes, you heard me. Bonusbay.in is a website which offers cashback on your online purchases on outlets like Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, Koovs, Amazon, Yatra, Ebay, etc. Whether you are buying your outfit, a new phone or your New Year's Vacation tickets, Bonusbay.in has got it all covered!


How it works:

-In order to get bonuses of your purchases, you must be logged in to your Bonusbay account, and click on any of the online stores through the Bonusbay website.
-You will make a purchase in the online stores as you normally would.
-When you go to the online store through their service it recognizes that you are a user of Bonusbay and pays them sales commission for your purchases.
-Bonusbay shares this commission with you in a form of bonus, so that you will get part of your own money back.
-You can request the transfer of bonuses to your bank account once the balance hits a minimum amount of Rs. 1000.
- Bonusbay transfers bonuses to your bank account within a few working days.
-You can check your total tracked bonus and your balance available for payment from My Profile page on the Tracked Bonus tab.


Different websites offer different bonuses like Myntra offers 6% bonus, Flipkart and Amazon offers 5.5% bonus and so on. Over a period of time, you can really save a lot. Use this saved money to treat yourself with pretty shoes or bag, whatever you want. I know I am going to be using this website's facility this festive season A LOT! I mean, why not get cash back on your purchases when you simply can!


P.S. - Click on the link below to get an exclusive welcome bonus for Style Fashion Etc readers (This amount is ready cash and goes in to your bonusbay.in account!)




xoxo,
Keep Saving!