#FashionWeekDiary

So, as I have been attending the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week this season in collaboration with PopXo, I thought it would be great to bring you guys along with me for one day through pictures.


Day 4 was filled with exciting shows like Dev R nil, Urvashi Kaur, Wendell Rodricks, etc. with the highlight being the last show of Wendell in collaboration with Ministry of Textiles. More on that later. But in between attending back to back fashion shows, we usually have an hour gap and that is the time to catch up with fellow blogger friends, fill up your tummy and go through the stalls in the exhibition area. I managed to squeeze in time for all three and I actually ran into an old college friend of mine and we ended up chatting for hours before Wendell's show. Surprise run-ins are always fun :)



Raakesh Agarwal's show was definitely not his best. He has done a lot better in past and the overuse of denim was even though done efficiently, it failed to leave an impact on the audience. 

Vineet Bahl's collection was nice and likeable but nothing mind blowing here. The palette was neutral mostly with splashes of color here and there. The embroidery was beautiful though and the use of gathers were done very nicely.


Wendell Rodricks did something quite different this time and I personally loved it. His collection usually consists of all shades in the rainbow but this time around, he sticked to just one color, white. The collection had a very zen feel to it and the music added to the ambience. The cuts and drapes were stunning and it was the best collection of the day without a doubt.
The choice of dusky models was a brilliant move as whites stands out the best on such skin tones.


I also crossed by Malini Ramani's stall while sifting through the exhibition, isn't the display super cute!


Along with many fashion whos who, Bollywood was not left far behind. Neha Dhupia attended dressed in all white and how! Loved the chic red lips with the outfit.


{Skirt/Necklace - Koovs, Crop Top/Shoes - Forever 21, Clutch - Bangkok}

I also got a quick outfit picture taken, the lighting was not the best so excuse the use of flash. I chose to wear an all black outfit to compliment the fuschia studded clutch I was carrying. And I kept the accessories minimal by just going with a statement necklace because the look was effortless. Like literally. I got ready in 15 mins in the morning as I had to go to office first and finish off my work and then head to the fashion week. I just swapped my bag and heels for a smaller and higher version respectively. Hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more exciting updates of WIFW and follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for live updates!

XOXO,
Stay Fab!