Limeroaddicted!

Stepping out of the home and having your styling game on-point every single time is not really that difficult. And especially now that I have been practising my styling skills on Limeroad's scrapbooking tool for a couple of months. I have had a lot of fun creating various looks for various occasions and this month, I wanted to style a look on myself and share it with you guys. I styled this look on Limeroad and I am more than happy with how it actually turned out!

IMG_1182 copy copy copy

If you follow me on InstagramTwitter or Facebook, you would know how smitten I am with these shades! I am carrying these with me every where I go. They are huge, they are pink, they are fabulous!

IMG_1116 copyIMG_1156 copy copyIMG_1125 copy copyIMG_1187 copy copyIMG_1175 copy copyIMG_1129 copy copy
{Jeggings/Top/Shoes/Ring/Cuff/Sunglasses - Limeroad, Clutch - Saumya & Bhavini Modi}

This outfit is perfect for going out shopping or lunch with friends and family. It is comfortable, chic and very summer appropriate. Minimal accessories are the way to go when the sun is shining on it's brightest setting. I went with all the cool colors for this outfit to keep the look as fresh as possible. The blue jeggings fits me like a glove and the embellished top adds the needed bling in the outfit. The crochet clutch maintains the vibe of the outfit and compliments it perfectly while the huge dusty pink shades adds drama to the look. And can we all please take a moment to admire the beauty that these shoes are! They are super comfortable too and I can imagine this pair going with almost all my outfits. That's the beauty of nude color footwear! You can shop this look on my Limeroad Profile HERE

Have fun scrapbooking!

Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish
Photography: Nisha Singh