Dabur Vatika Coconut++ Hair Oil Review

Summer brings along with it new trends and fresh changes especially in our hair texture, hair color and cuts. Be it natural changes or paid for, women usually feel that it’s in trend to change their hairdo and they feel good with the turning heads when they walk down the street.  They prefer their hair to be wildly red, bleached and toned, dyed to the perfect pastel-cotton-candy pink and what not! [Trust me, I am myself guilty of the same!]
071c

Well, of course, who does not like to be in trend?
But these kinds of experiments actually damage the beauty of the natural hair.
Imagine, you are in a hurry, you came out of the shower and you use hot iron to get your tresses straight as fast as possible but you end up burning the follicles and broken tresses. How will you feel?

That is actually unnoticeable but it actually does damage our hair as well.
Most of the women I have met have also complained that summer time makes their hair go all rough and they want to get rid of it by chopping them off and that the hot weather and windy days make their hairs go weak and damaged. Most of the women feel sad about their hair as they are not able to take care of them as it requires time. Our hair surely requires constant care and time to look gorgeous. 

But in today’s time giving constant attention to our hair is a difficult task.
But when I used Vatika Coconut++ Hair Oil, I was quite surprised with the after effects of this hair oil. After testing it for about a month, I could easily notice the change in my hair. Now, my hair look gorgeous than ever before and I do not need to tie my hair when I go outside in the soaring heat. They look shiny and gorgeous and have stopped giving me hard time as they used to give me before. The best thing is that my frizzy hair texture has softened down to a somewhat soft wavy tresses.

IMG_8936b
All thanks to Vatika Coconut++ Hair Oil.
Not only it did repair my hair but also it actually helped in deep conditioning of the scalpand nourishing hair follicles.
So let’s have a look at the positive points of Vatika Coconut ++Hair Oil:
  • It is easily available.
  • It is reasonably priced.
  • Its travel friendly.
  • It contains herbal ingredients.
  • It has a pleasant smell.
  • It visibly reduces dandruff.
  • It controls frizz to some extent and makes hair bouncy and shiny.

You can easily use it by:
  • Massaging slightly warmed Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil onto your scalp thoroughly.
  • Allowing the oil to penetrate through your scalp by leaving it for an hour preferably wrapped in a hot towel
  • Rinsing your hair thoroughly and notice a healthy shine instantly.
The bottle is available at a very decent price of Rs. 55/- only (150 ml).


IMG_0766 copy