A date with Label Ritu Kumar

IMG_0861 copy

Label Ritu Kumar comes under the umbrella of the brand 'Ritu Kumar'. Label focuses more on contemporary and urban dressing for modern-age women and providing them easy solutions for everyday lifestyle. A sea of options are available when you visit the store, all the collection displayed in a beautiful color co-ordinated manner. The color story seamlessly flows from one palette to another through whites and creams, yellows and oranges, blues and green and reminds you of fluid nature of fashion. The one thing that is sure to catch your eye is the print play going on everywhere your eyes turn. They have absolutely stunning floral and abstract prints. The solid color shirts and trousers are no less interesting, with a partial print lining, they have the most interesting details which makes for perfect wardrobe staple pieces. Ofcourse, while we were there we sneaked a peek at the traditional wear they had to offer as well but I definitely had a gaga time trying on clothes from the Label collection!

IMG_0668 copy IMG_0673 copy IMG_0764 copy IMG_0766 copy IMG_0862 copy copy IMG_0839 copy copy IMG_0832 copy IMG_0821 copy copy

This beautiful cotton floor length anarkali was the first piece that grabbed my attention the moment I walked into the store. I have an affection with darker colors and my life long affair with black and blues came into play and I knew I had to try this one on! And boy did I have fun trying it on! These are just few snippets of the gala that went on for at least 20 minutes. Judge all you may but a floor length anarkali that can twirl this good.....I am not even gonna explain myself for this one :P

IMG_0657 copy copy

This bright reddish orange jumpsuit paired with a long printed coverup shirt makes for a perfect outfit for relaxed summer afternoon. I can totally imagine myself wearing this outfit for a Sunday brunch or while out shopping.

IMG_0695 copy copy IMG_0725 copy IMG_0709 copy IMG_0713 copy

What did I tell you about prints at Label? These ditsy floral print will give you a mini orgasm if you are a print lover! I decided to embrace the full print on print trend and go all out with the outfit. Loud and clear. This outfit could be just as perfect for office as it could be for a sophisticated evening soiree that does not require dressy outfit but it does require chic to be on the menu. The colors summarises Summer and all things pretty while still not being overwhelmingly girly. I like that a lot about this outfit. The bag is an accessory enough for this outfit. Probably my favorite outfit of the lot. No, wait! I love the anarkali too! Oh! Its so difficult to pick a favorite! You guys tell me, which outfit did you love the most?

Ciao,
Srish

Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish
Photography: Nisha Singh