The Summer LBD!

IMG_0284 copyIMG_0287 copy IMG_0271 copy copy IMG_0264 copy copy
IMG_0304 copy
{Dress/Shoes/Necklace - Forever 21, Bag/Watch - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Prada}

A little black dress goes a long way, we have always heard that and it's true, a simple black dress is something every girl should own. I myself have 7 or 8 black dresses: a body-con dress, a swing dress, a maxi dress, a two-tiered dress, a sheer panel dress, etc etc. But my favorite LBD during the Summers is hands down this cute drop-waist dress in ditsy daisy print. The simple details of this dress is what makes it so cute. The drop waist gives a very relaxed and casual vibe and the print adds to the cuteness.

Wearing a day dress is my favourite thing to do on those lazy days when I don't wanna think too much about my outfit and it's too hot outside to be wearing denims. The easiest way to dress up for the day is simple, wear dresses. Just a touch of accessories like a long chain or two, a watch and a sling bag is enough to get you through the day without compromising on style. You can skip heels and just go out in cute summer flats also and still you would look chic and dolled up. Investing in dresses has been my favorite thing to do for past few months. Being a fashion blogger, I am constantly on my toes running around for meetings, shoots, location scouting or sourcing and it does leave me exhausted on some days and when those days come when I don't have a single moment to spend thinking about my outfit for the day, these dresses come to my rescue. Try this tip and stock on some dresses and you will see how you can always have you A game on even on those lazy days!

Tip: Forever 21, Koovs, Marks and Spencer and Jabong are my personal favorite places to shop from when it come to dresses. Keep a lookout on those sales too, you can sometimes get great deals!

Ciao,
Srish

Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish
Photography: Aman