Veet Full Body Waxing Kit Review

All of us girls can relate to the hair removal woes that we have to face every so often. I usually get full body waxing done every 30 days but still there are days when I am in between my waxing sessions and I need to do some shoot or need to attend an event or may be just feeling like wearing a cute dress and it is so frustrating! So, I have decided to check out all the other options available in the market as a substitute to salon waxing. The first product I decided to try is Veet Ready-to-use Full Body Waxing Kit. It sounds easy to use and waxing has always been my preference over using hair removal creams and razors (Nevertheless, I will be exploring these options as well, soon enough!). 


The packet comes with 10 double sided strips, so that makes it total 20 strips. Few wipes are also provided in the kit to be used once the waxing is done and you need to clean up the skin of any residual wax, etc. The step by step process of how to use the strips is also mentioned at the back of the box. 





Okay, coming down to my own experience. I used these recently after 12 days of my usual salon waxing session. I have a very quick hair growth, so after one week of waxing only, new hair starts to surface on the skin. At that point, I had hair growth in between 2mm to 5mm length. The strips worked perfectly in pulling out all these hair and I was beyond happy to elongate my waxing session and in fact, I might just stop salon waxing all together! 

Few pointers though:
1. Avoid using moisturiser right before you start waxing.
2. Use powder to absorb any moisture on the skin, the strips works better if the skin has no moisture.
3. Rub the strips between your palms for at least 3-5minutes to warm them up nicely.
4. You can repeatedly use one strip until it looses it's stickiness completely.
5. Pull the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
6. The whole process can take 45 minutes to 1 hour so don't do it in a rush.

Give it a try and tell me your experience with this product!

#VeetIt!

xoxo,
Srish