Rain on my Parade

IMG_1546 IMG_1578 IMG_1565 IMG_1593 copy IMG_1592 copy
{Palazzo Pants/Long Shirt/Cuff/Ring - H&M, Crop Top/Necklaces/Shoes - Forever 21, Sunglasses - Paperlilie, Crossbody Bag - Michael Kors, Scarf - Love Moschino}

The season has all of us in knots when it comes to fashion. What to wear, how to style your hair, what all to avoid, what makeup will stay put, etc etc are quintessentially everything that you can think of if you have to step out in this weather. I am no exception when it comes to monsoon and to put it in simpler words, probably like every other fashion girl, I hate it. It's not just a challenge to dress up, you basically have to give up on heels and anything below knees just doesn't makes sense. 

I styled this outfit which I loved and as soon as it was time to step out...you guessed it right, it started raining. I ended up switching to ankle length denims and washable canvas shoes instead of palazzos and heels but not before I snagged few memories of this outfit. The shirt coverup is one of the trends that has been doing rounds in the fashion world lately. I personally love this trend and it's perfect for slightly chilly evenings that we have been getting after the rain wears off. 

This outfit minus the palazzo pants and heels turned out to be perfect for a rainy day out. The low bun kept my hair from getting all over the place, the sling bag kept my hands free for holding on to my dear life, urm I mean, umbrella and the shirt kept me warm enough in the breezy weather. I think it's time to invest in few more longline shirts!

xoxo,
Srish

Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish
Photography: Nisha Singh