Living in Print

IMG_2502 copy IMG_2521 IMG_2555 IMG_2574 IMG_2581 IMG_2586 IMG_2585
{Outfit - Ridhi Bansal, Hand Harness - Vinita Michael, Shoes - Intoto}

We all know this printed style is overdone. Every other designer is buying similar prints in different colors and making skirts, palazzo pants, crop tops, anarkali, etc using this print. But let's face it, it looks amazing and every girl wants to have a piece of this big trend. When I went to meet Ridhi Bansal and I spotted this piece hanging on the racks, I paid no heed to it initially and moved on until Ridhi took it out and showed me the crop top that went with it. The palazzo pants are something basic that maybe you can find or get stitched easily but the crop top was the star of this outfit and really stood out to me. The mesh panels, the back cutout and the intricate thread and beadwork bespoke hard work and creativity sewn in together. The color palette is also something I don't find repeatedly in indianwear garments and I knew I had to try it on and share the outfit with you guys.

This outfit would be perfect for an outdoor Sangeet or Mehandi function. You can get it customised in a color and print of your choice! Visit Ridhi Bansal's Facebook Page here: RIDHI BANSAL


Location Courtesy: The Perfect Location
Photography: Aman Bhatia
Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish