Light up in Cobalt

IMG_2280 IMG_2284 IMG_2269 IMG_2287 copy IMG_2288 IMG_2334 IMG_2305 IMG_2297
{Crop Top - Hirika Jagani, Skirt - 431-88, Necklaces/Cuff/Rings - Forever 21, Clutch - Accessorize, Shoes - Tresmode}

I remember last year I joined a gym because I wanted to wear crop tops really badly. They were all the rage that season and I being a fatso, couldn't wear them no matter how much I wanted to. I do believe you should wear whatever you want but at the same time, I believe in dressing for your body type also. If I wouldn't feel confident in a crop top no matter how much I wanted to wear it, what's the point really? Your outfit is supposed to make you look presentable and help you feel more confident in your stride. So, I decided that I would work hard and wear crop tops as much as I wanted to in summers of 2015, and I did. I have lost 10kgs in last 1 year with an on and off gym routine and I need to shed off and tone a little more to get to my ideal body (Hint:KJ).

I have always gravitated towards outfits that gives my body an hourglass shape. And hence, the choice of this skirt! It's a beautifully draped skirt in a stunning color that would flatter most Indian skin tones and body shapes. With the perfect blend of sultry and elan, this skirt is a showstopper piece! That's the reason why I let the skirt be the star of this outfit. I can totally imagine this skirt with an ivory shirt and some dainty jewellery or paired with a printed sweatshirt and sneakers as well...Talk about versatility!

Location Courtesy: The Perfect Location
Photography: Aman Bhatia
Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish