Sheer Love!

IMG_0337IMG_0367IMG_0369
IMG_0384
IMG_0378
IMG_0374
IMG_0347
IMG_0348
IMG_0390
IMG_0382ab
{Dress/ Clutch - c/o FashionAtClick.com, Denim Shirt/ Midi Rings/ Gold Love Bracelet - Forever 21, Leather Bracelets - Zara, Neon Bracelet/Love Peace Ring - Accessorize, Necklace - Koovs.com, Sunglasses - H&M, Shoes - Asos.com }

This maxi dress fits me like a dream! The moment I tried it on, it was love at first sight. It hugs the body at all the right places and falls beautifully from the hips. Since, it's been raining continuously here, I paired the dress with a denim shirt using the tie-and-roll technique to make it more day appropriate but this dress got sexy on it's back! [Check out the back HERE!] The sheer fabric with long slits till the hem looks so much more chic and beautiful in person, I tell you! I am literally head over heels in love with this dress. 

The clutch is a pleasure to the sore eyes. Perfect to brighten up a rainy/gloomy day which is all I want in this weather. The gold leather peeking from the artistic hollows of the neon yellow leather makes for a show-stopper piece. I know I am going to be carrying this a lot. I just know it! 

Both these pieces when styled and accessorized the right way, can be very versatile. Giving a modern twist to the classic LBD, this dress has the perfect punch of sexy-ness oozing out of it with the high slits on both sides and the large keyhole back. A big hug to the lovely people at FashionAtClick.com for these masterpieces!