Back-to-School/College Outfit [Aztec Print Skirt with Denim Shirt]

This outfit was shot over a month ago but somehow I kept forgetting to put it up on the blog. I think it has to do something with my growing love for maxi dresses and non-ending downpour of rain.Anyways, I styled this outfit keeping in mind the "Back-to-school" theme as the Summer Vacation had just ended and all the Schools and Colleges were commencing the new session. This outfit is casual, cute and non-fussy, perfect for college. The hem length can be played with to suit your requirements obviously.

And yes, I am one of the victims of the moustache epidemic that took the world in a stride.

044a076a070a073a074a
012a
047a
059a
033a
010a
{T-shirt/Skirt/Bag - Zara, Denim Shirt - Thrifted, Shoes - Forever 21, Necklaces - Accessorize, Moustache Cuff - Fab Alley, Bracelet-cum-ring - Aldo, Aztec Bracelet - Splash}

I Moustache you! ;)