Maxi-mized Obsession [Sunny Yellow Maxi Skirt and Chandelier Necklace]

176190138
129
147
153
164
171
{Maxi Skirt/Necklace - c/o Choies.com, T-shirt - Zara, Shoes/Ring - H&M, Bracelet - Forever 21, Bag - Accessorize}

I am in love with maxi dresses. Not just a passing love, it's deep, passionate, irrevocable love. I always thought maxi skirts and dresses won't suit my body type but recently I tried a maxi skirt on and there's no looking back since then! I have stocked up on almost 9-10 pieces already and I am craving for more!

This beautiful bright yellow maxi skirt and the gorgeous chandelier necklace are from a website called Choies.com and I am really liking the quality of their products. The shipping was really quick too and absolutely no customs paid. Definitely worth checking out!

I kept this look fresh, simple and girlish to keep the charm of the skirt. I was so tempted to throw on a bright neon lipstick, trust me! But I refrained myself from doing that as I didn't wanted to tamper with the clean, fresh look. The laced shoe wedges are super comfortable and I actually ended up wearing them for over 7 hours in the mall, during the shoot, walking around, shopping, etc. They add a little trendy feel to the whole outfit without making it too glam for the daytime.

A casual side fishtail braid finished up the look perfectly. Always wear your hair beautifully, it takes the whole outfit to a new level. "Dress from the head down" as Mark Hampton (Brand Ambassador and Stylist for Toni & Guy) would say!