Ombre Denim Shirt, Aztec Print and some exciting news for the readers!!

087
047
051
107
075
101
081
084
076
{T-shirt/Denim Shirt/Cuff/Spikes Ring - Forever 21, Skirt - Zara, Spikes Necklace/ Ring - H&M, Coral Necklace - Stradivarius, Shoes - U.S, Clutch - Kunst}

I am obsessed with this ombre denim shirt. Denim seems to be back in trend this Summer. Denim shirts in various kind of washes, textures and colors are available in stores like Forever 21, Zara, etc and seems to be flying off the racks! Although I owned a basic denim shirt, I needed an update. This ombre shirt adds the perfect amount of interest in any outfit. I have been wearing it non-stop and plan to do so throughout this season. It's very light and soft on the skin and the long sleeves do not bother me in the sun either. That makes for a classic staple piece in my wardrobe!

The aztec print skirt was something I had been coveting for months but never found the perfect piece. This one with it's minty goodness won my heart over in a blink of an eye. I added the coral tassel necklace to compliment the hints of coral in the skirt. And since the outfit already had prints and textures, I kept the t-shirt and shoes basic. You can also see it the other way around, "How to dress up a basic t-shirt"...

And now for the apple of everyone's eye and the center of attraction, the clutch. I posted a photo on my Instagram account of this clutch a couple of times and everyone has been loving it and asking questions as in where I got it from. Well, the clutch is from a lovely brand called "Kunst" and since you all love it so much, the brand is offering a 20% discount exclusively for Style Fashion Etc readers! You can visit their Facebook Page HERE and select anything you want to buy from their FB Store (There are some really pretty and quirky pieces!) and when you email them about your order at shop.kunst@gmail.com, mention this code: KSFE20. Hope this helps at least some of you!