Boho Vibes

IMG_1371 copy IMG_1379 copy IMG_1364 copy copy IMG_1465 copy IMG_1368 copy IMG_1366 copy IMG_1392 copy IMG_1473 IMG_1469 copy IMG_1445 copy
{Pants/Crop Top/Headband/Braided Bracelet/Sunglasses - Forever 21, Bag - October, Earrings - House of Shikha, Arrow Cuff - Eristona, Shoes - Westside}

There are days when I want to ditch my regular go to style and experiment a little. It was one of those days when I came up with this outfit. The vibe is very boho and fusion. I wanted a relaxed yet glamorous outfit and hence I ditched my heels this time and went for a comfortable pair of flats. Anyways, we bloggers mostly wear heels just for the shoot, so I am only just keeping it real ;) 

These pants are my new love. They are super stylish, conservative and exposing at the same time and again, oh-so-chic. I love the print as well, and anyone who knows me even 1%, they would know I love black and white! The wrap style is very unique and it turned heads where ever I went that day. Paired with a plain black crop top, the pants were the highlight of the outfit. I styled the look using earthy tones to keep in sync with the boho look I was going for. 

This sling bag from October was a perfect choice for this look. It's easy and relaxed, no fuss bag, fits a lot and looks really chic. The gold in the abstract print of the bag gives it a bit of glam too. The rest of the accessories consisted of a pair of filigree earrings from House of Shikha, couple of stacked bracelets and a black, white and gold braided headband coz it just went with the whole boho vibe!


Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish
Photography: Nisha Singh