White on white

{Denims - Lee Jeans, Shirt - Ann Taylor, Trenchcoat/Necklace - Forever 21, Shoes - U.S., Clutch - Dorothy Perkins, Sunglasses - Paperlilie, Watch - Michael Kors}

After doing one denim on denim post, I decided to opt for a similar route and shoot one white on white outfit. I have always stayed away from this trend as I felt I could never pull it off even though I really wanted to wear it. So, I chose an offbeat route and using different shades of white and nudes, I created this easy breezy look which is just as easy to carry as it looks. The different textures create a casual silhouette and the soft fabric of the shirt balances out the acid wash fitted denims. The trench coat is like my safety net in case white on white feels too overwhelming :P

These denims from Lee Jeans is perfect for people like me who are afraid of wearing white as it leans towards an off-white tone with some grey textured effect. They fit like a glove and looked even more flattering than a regular blue denims does! How are you wearing this trend during summers? Post a picture on Instagram and tag me, I would love to check out more styling ideas!