Blue Jeans


{Denims - Lee Jeans, Denim Shirt/Necklaces - Forever 21, Bag - Accessorize, Watch - Michael Kors, Shoes - Zara}

It is said a flattering pair of denims is a must have in every girl's wardrobe along with the LBD. There is a flattering pair of denims for every girl out there and I think I have finally found mine. If you have noticed, I don't wear denims a lot as I never thought denims could look good on me or I will be comfortable in them, but this pair from Lee Jeans is a boon in disguise and now I finally understand why I needed a pair like this in my wardrobe. It is so easy to pull on denims and a t-shirt on the days when I don't want to put too much thought into my outfit or I am on a time crunch. And as they say, guys always prefer a girl in a pair of denims and a simple t-shirt (Although, that guy wouldn't really be my type!).

My favourite way of wearing denims is without a doubt the denim on denim way. Add a pair of sky-high heels and you have got yourself a chic outfit in practically no time. And of course, if you really wanna pull it up a notch, can never go wrong with red lips!

If you are looking for the perfect Summer denims, check out Lee Exclusive stores and do try on this pair. It has a little bit of stretch too which pulls in all unflattering its and bits and makes your legs look slim and toned.

xoxo,
Stay fab!