Story of Stones

{All jewellery - C/o IndiaTrend , Dress - Koovs, Shoes - Venus Steps}

When it comes to Indianwear, I always lean towards choosing simpler designs and accessorizing heavily. This ensemble is my current favourite when it comes to Indo-western fusion wear. It's a perfect base to layer on jewellery while not compromising on elegance. In fact, I have never worn this dress on it's own as I feel a little ethnic touch to it does it more justice than a simple pumps and statement necklace ever would. These Kundan pieces elevate the look while still keeping it not too overwhelming.

What Indian women is not a fan of these beautiful stones! I personally love kundan jewellery and when offered a chance by Indiatrend to try their products, there was no reason I would say no. The stunning jewellery selection arrived at my workplace and every girl went gaga over them! Beautifully crafted pieces and stunning designs.

Moreover, they couldn't have arrived at a better time of the year. One of my best friend is getting hitched soon and I am all set with the sparkle. I might order few necklaces too as they have an amazing collection on their website (See HERE). Having their head office located in Gurgaon, they are very quick with their delivery too. Do go through their website if you are looking for affordable Kundan jewellery to be delivered at the comfort of your home. I can personally vouch for the quality having experienced them so upclose.

xoxo,
Srish