Road Tripping

{Dress/ Shoes - New Look, Bag - Gian Marco Venturi, Tights/Hat - Zara, Watch - Michael Kors}

A long road trip on a long weekend is the perfect solution to a mundane everyday life. Fortunately, our capital city has many destinations which are just few hours drive away. On the top of my list are Valley of Flowers, Neemrana forts and Rishikesh, which if I don't manage to chicken out, might be covered by the end of this year, at least two of them if not all!

During a road trip, you need to keep your style as well as comfort in check and this outfit offers it all. The roomy shift dress allows me to fill up my belly with all the dhaba food and not worry about a thing! The print is perfect for Spring season as well. The shoes are also super comfortable while offering some height and not to mention, cute! And I am sure when I say that I love to carry a huge bag for a road trip, I am speaking for almost every girl here! I love this Gian Marco Venturi bag for travelling purposes as it is very big and comfortable to carry on my shoulders. I can literally carry my world in it, and if not, definitely my wallet, sunglasses, phone, makeup bag, pair of flats, change of clothes and a small blanket! Not even kidding, guys!

Get the Look:
New Look Cream-Coloured Printed Sheath Dress  - Myntra.com

New Look Women Tan Brown Boots - Myntra.com

Gian Marco Venturi Black Handbag - Myntra.com

Xoxo,
Srish