Blake Lively rules the red carpet at Cannes 2014

How many times have you wished you were Blake Lively? Well, for me, it has been innumerable number of times! I love this girl and have been crushing over her recent Cannes appearances. She killed it on Day 1, then she nailed it on Day 2 and then she nailed some more on Day 3. 

Day 1
Donning a floor length Gucci gown with a thigh high slit, Blake looked absolutely fierce on Day 1. If I had those toned long never-ending legs, I would opt for such sexy slits myself...
This color is probably her favorite (and rightfully so, she looks gorgeous in it!) coz I have noticed her in this color far too many times now. 


Day 2
This Chanel illusion dress wouldn't have looked better than this if Cinderella herself would have worn it. Blake wears this dress with perfection and I am loving her choice of hairdo, dreamy!



Day 3
Red Carpet Fashion had it's most fashionable moment when Blake wore this chic Black & White Gucci gown coz some things just look better in black and white. Looking like a lady with class and with her sexy husband on her arms, she could make any girl on this planet green with envy!





Stay Fabulous!
xoxo,
Blake Lover :P