Always wear your invisible crown!

{T-shirt/Necklace - Forever 21, Skirt - Zara, Blazer - choies.com, Clutch - Kunst, Sunglasses - H&M, Shoes - U.S.}

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. Every morning while I dress up, I remind myself of the same. I might go too far in my pursuit of not-being-boring but luckily that thought doesn't really scare me. 

The highlight of this outfit, the hot pink Georgette blazer is one such piece that you might go overboard with easily and it is currently my favorite cover-up for the season. Now, I am not the kind of girl who owns a lot of pink items. In fact, when my office asked us to wear something pink on Women's Day, I first thought I did not have anything in pink! But standing in front of my closet, I could spot a couple of pieces proving me wrong. This blazer in particular was the loudest! The thing I love the most about it is that inspite of being such a loud color, it looks very chic. And when paired with the right pieces, it looks beyond amazing!

Summers are here and I am looking forward to wearing bright colors, especially my skirts! What are you guys most excited about this season?