The LBD


{Dress - c/o MICHELLE SALINS,Clutch/Cuff - H&M, Earrings/Rings - Forever 21, Shoes - Zara}

The fashion world might say that white dress is the new LBD or sometimes the red dress is the new LBD but the truth remains and so does the original Little Black Dress aka LBD. Every girl has one, every girl wants one and every girl NEEDS one! 

This pretty LBD with a very unique silhouette from MICHELLE SALINS absolutely won me over. It's made out of jersey material and hugs the body like a glove and slims you down. I needed something like this to camouflage the holiday weight we talked about a while ago (tsk! tsk!). I styled this dress for the fashion week and hence kept it on the casual side. Loose tresses, chunky jewellery(not a lot of it though) and statement shoes does the trick and the outfit becomes casual yet chic. The splash of blue in this otherwise monochrome outfit is my favourite part. If I would have to style it for an evening event, I would definitely wear my hair up and put on some major OTT lipstick! Eitherways, this dress is on my favourites list and it's going to be there for a long while, I know it!