Weekend De-stressing: The Four Fountains Spa

People generally have this concept that spa is some luxury only a few select have access too. True, the spa treatments can be expensive but in my opinion, sometimes it's more of a necessity than luxury. With the way I had been tied up 24*7 breaking my back working, a much needed spa visit was in tow. The timings couldn't have been more perfect when I got the invitation from The Four Fountains Spa to visit and experience their services. 


We arrived at their South Extension branch a little before sundown and left well after it. We had decided to get the very famous Swedish Massage but were very pleasantly surprised with their hospitality. We took Swedish Massage, Coffee & Cane Sugar Body Polish along with Seaweed Body Wrap. While the massage released all the tension built up in my muscles and the body polish left my skin as soft as a baby's behind, it was the body wrap that I truly enjoyed! So much so that I fell asleep during the 20 minutes I was supposed to lay still in the wrap. And let me tell you guys, that 20 min nap was probably the best nap I have ever had. With the soft music playing, scented candles burning...it was all oh-so-peaceful. And I was actually a little upset when my masseuse came back to wake me up. After the whole 3 hour session, we were offered green tea to help flush out the toxins from our body and we left the spa with a refreshed and tranquil mood. A well spent Sunday!

(These photos of The Four Fountains Spa are courtesy of TripAdvisor)

The Four Fountains De-Stress Spa is one of India's largest chain of professionally managed, affordable health spas and it's spread over 7 cities: Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune and Goa. They offer spa therapies for de-stressing, detoxification, immunity and beauty.
I would definitely recommend you guys to visit at least once to see how therapeutic their sessions are and how affordable the services are. I am totally sold and I cannot wait to go back and experience their other services.

If even your car needs servicing every 3 months, what makes you think you don't!

Go treat yourself to a nice spa getaway with The Four Fountains De-Stress Spa!
http://www.thefourfountainsspa.in

Love,
Srish