Put a Hat on it!


{Pullover/Shoes/Necklace/Rings - Forever 21, Leggings - Mango, Hat - Zara, Bag - Accessorize}

Never in my wildest dream I would have imagined that I would be where I am today. As a child, at one point I wanted to join police force to help make this country a better place, at another point I wanted to become a commercial pilot to be able to make tonnes of money (and I was crazy about planes :P) and yes, of course how can I forget, like almost every other girl, I wanted to become an actress and all that glam. But, life had it's ups and downs and I landed here, an assistant designer in one of the top export houses of India and a fashion blogger on the sidelines that Cosmopolitan thinks is worth bookmarking! When my parents refused to take my tantrums about this pilot frenzy, I almost thought they were ruining my life, not letting me do what I want, but today they are the ones I am most grateful to for nudging me towards the right direction and towards the life I really wanted.

This March, Cosmopolitan featured yours truly in an article which read "Meet India's Personal Style Heroes". One of my most gratifying and happy moments.