Bright Neon yet Chic!

029019041
061
126
068
045
081
057
092
097
114
{Dress/Shoes - Asos, Top/Necklace - Zara, Cuff - H&M, Coral Ring - Forever New, Spikes Ring - Forever 21, Bag - Accessorize}

Who said colors can't be classy! You don't only have to go for beige, nudes and whites for a chic look. Splash some colors, patterns and textures in your outfit and become fashion's new darling!

Stripes are trending big time this season and to look different from the crowd, the strategy should be somewhat unconventional. Enters Neon Stripes. Neon Orange paired with it's complimentary color Blue, it takes the whole outfit to a new level. The colors are my favorite highlights of this outfit. I wore this outfit for Day 3 of WIFW AW13 and received quite a load of compliments throughout the day.

On a more personal note, please accept my apologies for being completely MIA for 2 weeks. I won't bore you all with reasons and excuses. But the exciting news is that I am working on my final collection of 5 garments, and I just completed the first and did it's photoshoot today morning and it has come out lovely if I may say so :)