Florals and Plaid for Fall


{Skirt/Shirt/Necklaces/Rings/Shoes - Forever 21, Crop Top - Stalk Buy Love, Bag - Zara}

As soon as the Fall season kicks in, spotting plaid shirt becomes a common occurring. While it is a really versatile piece to have in your closet, wearing it with regular denims, hoodie and sneakers doesn't always looks as cute as Bella Swan casuals. I like to layer my plaid shirts depending on the weather.

For an easy look, you could just layer it over a cropped top and skirt like I have done here during the beginning months of Fall. Light layering is the key when it comes to jewellery as well. Layer a couple of long pieces with short ones to keep the neck area from looking too stuffy.

 I have been wearing this shirt almost every week since I bought it because it is so easy to wear! Whenever I have one of those days when I wake up late and have little or no time to get ready and leave, I reach out for this classic piece. You can wear it with denims, jeggings, skirt, layered over a t-shirt or under a jacket, just so many ways to style it! And it looks perfect during the Fall season! Hands down one of my favorite pieces during the colder months. Photography credits: www.aanchalkalra.com