Makeup Breakdown: Red pout

Hey friends!

I have been getting queries for makeup breakdown on few of my recent selfies so I decided to do a complete post on it. Most of you know, how badly I was sunburned in May and it took me 4 de-tan facials to somewhat match my foundation shade which I had purchased right before I got all burned up. But thankfully, the facials and staying indoors helped me to get back to my original shade in 2 months and just in time for one of my closest friend's wedding. 
The look for which I am doing the makeup breakdown:


In the pictures above, I am wearing the same makeup but with different attires. The left one is from an event that happened in Mumbai a couple of weeks ago and the one on the right is from my friend's Sangeet ceremony. Pardon me for using pictures clicked by my phone in these posts but these are the only pictures I have as I was not carrying my SLR for this trip. 

Makeup Breakdown

Face
Primer - BENEFIT Porefessional
Foundation - CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet spf 15 (30 Beige)
Concealer - MAC Pro Longwear (NC30)
Compact - CHANEL Vitalumière Èclat (BR20 Beige Rosè)

Eyes
Eyebrow - MAYBELLINE Chai Latte Quad (Outer Corner Shade)
Eyebrow Mascara - LANCÔME Dèfinicils Waterproof (Brown/Brun)
Eyeshadow Primer - URBAN DECAY Primer Potion
Lid - URBAN DECAY Naked Palette "Sidecar"
Crease - URBAN DECAY Naked Palette "Naked"
Outer Corner - URBAN DECAY Naked Palette "Buck"
Brow Bone/Inner Corner - URBAN DECAY Naked Palette "Virgin"
Lower Lids - URBAN DECAY Naked Palette "Buck" + MAC "Carbon"
Eyeliner - MAC Liquidlast Liner (Point Black)
Waterline Kohl - LAKME Eyeconic (White)
Mascara - CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel 

Cheeks
Bronzer - CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel (Review - HERE)
Blush - MAC Gingerly
Highlighter - URBAN DECAY Naked Palette "Virgin"

Lips
Lipstick - MAYBELLINE Superstay 14hr Lipstick "Non-Stop Red"

Finishing Spray - URBAN DECAY All Nighter

So, that's about it! I know I have listed quite a bunch of products but since this was a special event makeup, I tend to bring out all my swords to fight through the night. I will do another makeup breakdown next week for another look which was highly requested (Click HERE to see the look), till then if you want me to review any of the above listed products, let me know in the comments below and I will make sure I do the review asap. Thanks for your time, have a great day...or night!

Xoxo,
Srish