Transitioning into Fall: Outfit 2 [Black Sheer Panel Maxi skirt with Printed Military Grey Shirt]

006a022026005a032
010b
014a
015a
012a
038
{Shirt - Mango, Skirt - Koovs, Belt - Promod, Shoes - Steve Madden, Bag - Accessorize, Accessories - Forever 21}

The days are hectic than ever and while I try to jam writing blog during office's coffee break, I wonder how these changes are going to affect this space. I have got questions from PRs and a couple of readers that will I still blog? The answer is yes! Of course! Since, I was in the middle of moving, I had to skip Talking Tuesdays last couple of weeks but this blog and you readers have given me an identity that I am always grateful for... so rest assured, the blog will go on.

I have moved to my new place, big thanks to mom for handling everything with such finesse and not letting me worry for a single thing. I am still unpacking and settling down. The furniture has been bought, the AC has been ordered, the bed is arriving in a few hours and the fridge and drapes are due tomorrow. I guess I have everything covered and if all goes according to plan, you will soon be watching me talk on YouTube again!

This was all the recent update and now I gotta go. See you all very soon!

xoxo