Blush Blazer

{Blazer/Shorts/Shoes/Earring/Rings - Forever 21, Top - Zara, Cuff/Sunglasses - H&M, Bag - c/o Etre}

This blazer had been hanging in my closet brand-spanking-new for more than 4 months. One day while arranging my closet, I realized it still had the price tag on it and then and there I decided, my next outfit was going to be styled around this beautiful blush blazer. 

Blazers are staple pieces in a girl's wardrobe. You can never have enough. I own nine of them and I am still always on the lookout for more. You need to start building your collection from the basics. Once you have the perfect tailored fit black blazer, the next one you should get is a nude or blush color which is very versatile and goes with many outfits. Once you have these two, you can venture out for more variety like patterned ones, a bold bright blue blazer, or a fuschia georgette blazer, etc. But then again, who am I to tell you where to begin, if you feel like you can pull off a fuschia blazer on the first go, by all means, go ahead and let the bright hued blazer be your first ever. The idea is to own the final look and let your personality reflect through your outfit. 

For me, I like to begin with basics. My first blazer was a tailored fit black Zara blazer(Click HERE) which still fits perfectly and to be honest, it was the most expensive one too. I knew it was an investment as a black blazer is a wardrobe staple. I have worn it countless number of times now, and it is still in prime condition. Money well spent. 

You can style your blazers with practically anything! No, really! You can wear them with maxi dresses, maxi skirts, trousers, denims, shorts, skirts, heck, just throw it over any outfit and they can instantly make your outfit look so much better! I styled this blazer keeping the warm weather in mind. I kept it very simple with a white top and high waist shorts and kept the accessories to the minimum too. I felt a necklace would totally distract the attention from the outfit as a whole. I wanted it to be a clean and chic look. The white earring doesn't disturb the tone of the outfit and the clutch adds an interesting element. All in all, I like how it came out. What do you guys think? 

xoxo,
Stay Chic!