Online shopping just got more interesting!

Don't tell anyone, but whenever I have few free minutes in office, I am always on shopping websites. Now, I know who are the biggest customers of such shopping portals, the working people! Whenever you get fed up or have a little time to yourself in office, one of the best things you could do besides taking naps is going over to online shopping websites. See, I work 6 days a week, so that just leaves one day for all my grocery shopping, movies, etc. So, I try to save up my time by ordering almost everything online. I did the decor of my whole room sitting in my office. God forbid if my boss reads this!

I always thought of Flipkart.com as a great portal for buying books and gadgets. They have always been the best with their delivery and customer service and that has made me one of their frequent shoppers.
Recently, I came across their new video ad campaign and was pleasantly surprised to find out that Flipkart.com has now lauched a women's store which houses more than 500 brands! [Say whaaaaaa!]
It's like everything is just a click away - so easy to search and so easy to order. After spending few hours on the website, I created few looks and then just thought of sharing on the blog, coz something had to come out of those few hours spent :P

One of the trends I really liked in their Trendy section is Animal print. The classics are back in trend this season and animal print is one of the most classic and trendy prints. Checkout my most favorite pieces...
 



And few of the outfits I created for the Holiday season!

As the holiday season is approaching, you would be attending parties, be it a house party or all night club hopping. This outfit is for the relaxed ladies who are funky yet want to keep cosy in proper legwear. The fun Vogue clutch and the necklace are my favorite part!

A little black dress goes a long way when it comes to parties. Style them with hint of prints and you are good to go!

If you are one of those who likes to make heads turn, this outfit is perfect for you. Wear it to the New Year Eve bash and make sure you enter the New year all fabulous and stylish!

P.S.- All items are from Flipkart.com

xoxo