Elie Saab - Haute Couture

Hey! I'm Again Back to Show You New Elie Saab - Haute Couture Collection.


I can't emphasize more how much I love the colors of this collection. They are so pretty, feminine and timeless. I also love the length of the dresses, Another acknowledgement that has to be made is how beautiful the fabric flows. the fresh faces and simple hair-do's he used down the runway to the beautiful soft colors and the beautiful embroidery he used on the gowns. For some reason while reviewing this collection.
Although I am really liking this collection I dont feel that it is couture week material. I would love to see this collection available at a lower price point and showing at the normal fashion week. This would of assisted the consumer in attaining a bit of savings. Although I assume these dresses will retail for something more, if anything, way more then 2 (im just guessing people) I would have to say some are worth it but otherwise for the price point and look I would rather go with Marchesa.