Floral Romper

IMG_1040 copy IMG_1034 copy IMG_1045 copy IMG_1054 copy IMG_1058 copy IMG_1065 copy IMG_1089 copy IMG_1098 copy IMG_1101 copy
{Romper/Necklaces/Rings - Forever 21, Bag/Watch - Michael Kors, Shoes - U.S.}

In my last post I talked about how I love throwing on a dress for a lazy day while I still wanna have a cute outfit on but not put too much thought into it. And then it occurred to me that the same stands true for a romper/jumpsuit too! And lately, I have been loving wearing jumpsuits and rompers, you would know if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, I have been wearing them at least once every week!

Summer is always reminiscent of floral prints, bold, bright hues and short clothes. Combining all of those Summer flavours in one outfit, this romper is currently topping my obsession list! The bohemian bell sleeves, the myriad of beautiful colors or the bold bright floral print, I mean what's not to love? I added few dainty necklaces and rings to add to the boho vibe of this outfit and make it day appropriate but you can just as easily add a statement necklace and a clutch for a night out in the town! 




Styling/Content/Post-Production: Srish
Photography: Nisha Singh